MOTU Meeting of the 14th March - Minutes

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 15 15:52:13 GMT 2008

Hi Stefan, thanks a lot for sending the Minutes!

I just wanted to clarify a couple of things:

> [AGREED] One u-u-s day to clear u-u-s queue.

It was agreed to have one day to clear the u-u-s queue, and some more days
before Hardy is released to fix some important things, such as FTBFS, NBS,
uninstallable packages... Luca will announce the u-u-s day.

> The next MOTU meeting will take place at 28th March, 20:00 UTC. hellboy195
> volunteered to send announcement mails.

It was agreed to have it at 04:00 UTC (due to the agreed rotation from previous
meetings).

Cheers,
Emilio