New model for the mentoring program

James D Carroll jamesdcarroll at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:58:49 BST 2008

I'm new to Linux/Ubuntu and an aspiring MOTU. I've tried to get started
down the MOTU path (read some of the packaging doc and followed along
with the YouTube videos), but it just seems like so much; its
bewildering to the point where I don't feel I can even ask an
intelligent question. Not knowing the old model, I can't say if the new
one will be better. I will say, though, that if the key difference is a
_commitment_ to _progress_ then sign me up!

James