universe-contributors

Siegfried-Angel siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:52:55 BST 2008

I agree with Soren in that I prefer approach b), and I also think that
ubuntu-universe-contributors should be something more than just plain
membership, which does not necessarily mean that they need to become
more privileges, but I see it as a way to say "this person has been
doing good work on the packaging front" (so on the MOTU side it means
more than just membership through a regional council, as it implies
not only a significant contribution to Ubuntu, but that this
contribution has a significant part which is related to packages).

I don't know if thisreally  makes sense, but well, it's just my 5 cent :).

Regards,

GNU/Linux User #438657. Ubuntu User #11680.