Problem with Transmission package

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu-pe.org
Tue Jan 29 18:32:52 GMT 2008

Nop, it doesn't matter, but as seen on the dependencies i think it
something must be missing on your sources.list, because this package
exist on the repos, maybe in the mirror you have there is no one, but we
will see it with your sources.list

P.S: please "Reply to All" instead of just "Reply" so all it's sent to
the motu list.

--
aka nxvl
Peruvian LoCo Team