Statement from the MOTU Council about Marco Rodrigues
soren at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 18 11:01:56 GMT 2008
Looking at the report compiled by Cesare Tirabassi and Daniel Holbach
 (thanks for the work you and others put into it), we feel it's
necessary to issue this statement.
1. We appreciate Marco Rodrigues' insight after this supervision
period . Marco: Taking the time to carefully reflect about
the comments will hopefully prove useful to you.
2. Further we'd like to ask Marco Rodrigues to refrain from
contributing to Ubuntu Development from now on. The way this
happened in the past was marked by repetition and lack of
improvement in a lot areas and constant supervision in the team
is not sustainable.
3. We believe that the same problems and conditions will probably
apply to other situations and scenarios too. Therefore we'd
like to give the advice to take the comments about impatience,
integration with a team, asking for guidance seriously.
4. We wish Marco the best for his future.
5. If Marco Rodrigues wishes to come back the MC will require:
1. MOTUs supporting this wish actively.
2. A solid indication of changes in the work style.
On behalf of the MOTU council,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-motu/attachments/20080118/bbb345e4/attachment.pgp
More information about the Ubuntu-motu