Package upload questions

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:22:28 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I have 3 more questions, and they should be the last since OpenProj is
just about ready to upload.

1) I have signed the packages, but had to add -kGPGKEYID to the end of
dpkg-buildpackage to do so.  Is this a problem?

2) I will try to upload my packages this afternoon (from the -5hr point
of view).  Which packages do I need to upload to REVU (I have
the .dsc, .changes., and tar.gz)?

3) What is an Elgamal GPG key?  I read on the REVU wiki that I will need
one for to log on to the web interface.

Thanks folks for being so patient with me as I learn the ropes! :)

Thanks,

Jon