Using REVU

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:12:26 GMT 2008

Thanks for the info!  Before I get ahead of myself,  is it true that I
will need all of the debian/ folders to sign the package?

The source that I have of OpenProj builds using ant, instead
of ./configure.  As of now, there are no "debian/rules" folders,
although all of the source (mainly a bunch of .jars) are currently in
their respective folders.  So, dpkg-buildpackage, dh_make, and friends
don't work since there is no source only folder.  I was told that all
build systems are supported by the Ubuntu repos, so I know there's a
way.

At least I know the project makes a .deb! :P

Thanks,

Jon