How to not collaborate with Debian (and upstream)

Michael Casadevall sonicmctails at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 05:24:14 BST 2008

Yes, I agree, we need to work with Debian to find the proper
resolution. We need someone who knows Ruby, and knows the issues to be
a liaison between the two groups. That being said, the current patch
in the archive is potentially dangerous and is the wrong way to do
things, and thus should be removed until a proper course of action
where all affected parties can determine what to do and move forward.
Michael