new package, need review

Jose Luis Blanco joseluisblancoc at
Fri Aug 22 14:27:59 BST 2008

In addition to the last mail: I've tried to compile the package and it
seems that "lie" is not in the "Build-depends", though it's required to
compile the package.

You can test all the dependencies easily by using separate "pbuilder"
environments. Check out this good tutorial:

Kasper Peeters wrote:
> Hi,
> I have uploaded my computer algebra system "cadabra" to REVU a bit
> over a month ago. Can someone please give this a look and help me with
> the remaining lintian issues? Thanks a lot!
> Cheers,
> Kasper

Jose-Luis Blanco-Claraco      Phone: +34 952 132848
Dpto. Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
E.T.S.I. Telecomunicacion       Fax: +34 952 133361
Universidad de Malaga
Campus Universitario de Teatinos
29071 Malaga, Spain