MOTU School sessions for Developer week wanted

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Thu Aug 14 01:45:45 BST 2008

Hi all,

Next month we have another Ubuntu Developer Week. It's still in the
planning stage, and there will be a proper announcement later, so if you
are interested in attending wait for that.

This post is for those who are in a position to give sessions. I want to
get several MOTU School sessions included in the schedule, but for that
I need presenters willing to give them.

There's a list of some ideas for sessions at

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School/Requests

as always. If there is a session there that you would like to give then
get in touch with me. It doesn't have to be one from that list, I'm
interested in any session that you are willing and able to present.

In particular I'm really keen to see the sessions on Java this time.
I'll also speak to the Soyuz team to see if they are willing to present
a session, as that one has several votes. I'll also probably present a
bzr session with David, and a packaging with bzr session.

If you want to have a session during the week on something then stick
your name and the title on

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek/Prep

or grab dholbach or me to discuss it.

Thanks,

James

P.S. There's a session in about 21 hours, don't miss it.