Proposed Features for Launchpad Bugs 3.0 - call for help!

Michael Casadevall sonicmctails at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 05:41:14 BST 2008

Recent work on REVU already exists into linking it against the PPA (it's
almost at a working prototype stage, but I'm suffering a case of coders
block). We're already done work to link REVU, and Launchpad's logins, as
well as somewhat streamline the entire process.
Michael

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Marcelo Boveto Shima <marceloshima at gmail.com