MOTU School session on merging best practices on August 14

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Fri Aug 1 12:56:36 BST 2008

Hi all,

Nathan Handler has offered to run our next school session. He's
going to talk about how to do a really good merge from Debian.
While the peak merging time for Intrepid has passed, Debian has
now frozen, so merging from Debian will be a really good way to
get bug fixes as we improve Intrepid. It's also never a bad
time to brush up on your skills.

So, come along to #ubuntu-classroom on Thursday, August 14, 2008 at
22:00:00 UTC to learn, and contribute your tips on merging.

As I'm rubbish with timezones I created the following fixed time
calendar while discussion the timing with Nathan. Maybe it can help
you too.

http://rickroll.it/797328

As usual logs will be made available for those that can't make it.

Thanks,

James