mailscanner packager

Eduardo Cereto Carvalho eduardocereto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 06:32:05 BST 2008

I looked over bugs for mailscanner.

Looks like #204546 was a request for sync with debian, the package was
built but not approved, probably due to bad packaging or timing.

It will probably be available for intrepid in the debian sync.

But this should probably be worked out as it generated a handfull of bugs:

#172363 mailscanner should depend on initscripts from edgy or greater
#195260 MailScanner won't start due to variable $FIELD_NAME
#222992 Mailscanner failed do-release-upgrade from Gutsy

Note that I'm new to this list and as I was not sure on how to relate
these bugs to each other I haven't touch anything. Just gathered this
info to help whoever is up to get his hands dirt