Changes to the Universe Development team structure

Reinhard Tartler siretart at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 4 08:55:10 BST 2008

Stefan Potyra <stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 03 April 2008 16:07:07 Emmet Hikory wrote:
> [..]
>> a rename to "Universe Code Monkeys" (~universe-code-monkeys), and a
>
> Should I change REVU's heart icon to a banana? :P

Good Point!

But seriously, can we please at least try to use some somewhat
respectable names? I mean, we are not a club of script kiddies who try
to impress our users (and therefore potential contributors) with silly
names. We all know that ubuntu development is fast paced, but rushing in
names like this is not going to help us keeping up with that pace, IMO.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4