Resurrecting MOTU Reports

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 4 12:12:15 BST 2007

Hello everybody,

I'd like to invite you all to make as much use of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/ReportingPage as possible. The information
collected on it will be aggregated along with the reports other teams
and publicised on web pages, the Fridge and other places.

It's hugely important we do this as a team effort to let the world know
about all the good stuff we're working on.

If you or your team

      * fixed a particularly important bug,
      * worked through a list of bugs or completed a transition,
      * reviewed a huge bunch of packages,
      * etc etc.

please be so kind and add a small note to the page.

ROCK ON everybody! Have a nice day,
 Daniel