moodle into main for gutsy

Matt Oquist moquist at majen.net
Tue Sep 4 03:06:13 BST 2007

This paste is an IRC conversation I had with LaserJock about the
latest moodle package I've uploaded to REVU:
http://n01se.net/paste/dSp

The installation goes fine, but removal hangs. You can see as far as
we got in our troubleshooting discussion, but it really looks like
postrm is exiting (with 0) and the parent process is still happing
sitting around in interruptible sleep.

I don't know what to do next to figure this out, so any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Oquist wrote:    [Wed Aug 29 2007, 11:57:31PM EDT]