Joining the team

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:18:40 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 16:43 -0700, Beth Aviv wrote:
> Hey,

Hello!

> I guess I fall into the "I know nothing about programming, but would
> like to help." I've been running with Ubuntu since April... a couple
> days after Feisty was released and have had a blast running it. I've
> been running Gutsy from tribe 4 and even though I've had issues, I
> always found it fun to work them out and learn from it. I've always
> learned something everything something went amiss.

Nice!  It's always nice to learn something. And there are lot of people
helping and knowing nothing about programming, you can Triage Bugs or do
some translations.

> I know there are problems, bugs, etc... and I would like to help out
> anyway I can. I try to be active on the forums when I'm able to help.
> It feels nice to know that you can help people fix their problems,
> too.

Yes they are, and they need our time. :D

> I am learning a bit about the CLI and programming... I've even picked
> up a Python book to read when I'm bored at work. Let me know where I
> can start =)

Well i think i have.

--
aka nxvl
key fingerprint: E140 4CC7 5E3C B6B4 DCA7 F6FD D22E 2FB4 A9BA 6877