Ubuntu Open Week

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 11 15:01:43 BST 2007

Hello everybody,

Jono announced it earlier: we'll have another Ubuntu Open Week
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek). We'll have a couple of
packaging- and MOTU-related sessions, so it'd be nice if some of you
could be there. The amount of questions is just insane to handle on your
own. :-)

I'll do these sessions:
Tue 23rd Oct 15.00 UTC: Packaging 101 - Session 1
Tue 23rd Oct 16.00 UTC: Packaging 101 - Session 2
Wed 24th Oct 19.00 UTC: Packaging 101 - Session 1
Wed 24th Oct 20.00 UTC: Packaging 101 - Session 2

Brandon Holtsclaw (THANKS A LOT, BRANDON!) will do these:
Fri 26th Oct 20.00 UTC: Patching Packages
Fri 26th Oct 21.00 UTC: MOTU Q+A
Sat 27th Oct 21.00 UTC: Patching Packages

I'm sure we can use these session to recruit a bunch of new MOTUs, so
try to be in one or the other session on #ubuntu-classroom.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day,
 Daniel