MOTU Mentoring Meeting

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 9 10:29:09 BST 2007

Dear all,

as announced at the last MOTU meeting, the MOTU Mentoring Reception would like
to have a dedicated meeting on the Mentoring Program.

We have set-up a provisional agenda as follows:

1. Current status of the Mentoring program
    - Feedback from Mentors
    - Drop rate
    - Open requests status
    - Available slots vs. requests

2. Future of the Mentoring program
    - How to increase the number of Mentors
    - How to improve feedback and effectiveness of Mentors
    - Is it possible to select contributors and if yes, how?
    - Should we set-up a trial period?

3. AOB

Date, place and time is to be decided, but we think it could be a good idea to
link it to the next MOTU meeting to permit attendance to the highest possible
number of people:

October 19th, at 13:00 UTC, #ubuntu-meeting

We would appreciate it very much if you can participate and contribute to the
meeting.
Please let us know if you have any comment or additional topic which could be
of interest.
Let us also know what you think of the proposed date and time.

Cheers,

MOTU Mentoring Reception