[StableReleaseUpdates] libfilesys-df-perl_0.92-2ubuntu0.1 for Feisty
dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 21 09:25:37 GMT 2007
help is needed to test libfilesys-df-perl during Edgy -> Feisty upgrade,
which should be covered by a SRU from bug #103479.
Here are the steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Boot Edgy, a pbuilder chroot is good too
2) Install libfilesys-statvfs-perl
3) Install mailscanner or debian-edu-config
4) Set Feisty repositories in /etc/apt/sources.list and upgrade
5) You will get the error in bug #103479
To test the fix, enable feisty-proposed repository in Edgy and perform
the upgrade to Feisty. You should receive no errors now.
Please, report your results in bug #103479.
More information about the Ubuntu-motu