libdvdcss2 for multiverse

John Dong john.dong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:17:19 GMT 2007

Medibuntu is managed by competent, trustworthy hands whom we are familiar
with. Is there anything wrong with having our automatic codec installer system
be able to put in medibuntu sources? AFAIK distributing a script to find stuff
like this is not illegal (OpenSuse is doing it in North America, heck
libdvdread3 already does this but fetches a Debian libdvdcss2 package)