Order of packages on REVU

Morten Kjeldgaard mok at bioxray.dk
Thu Nov 8 10:29:52 GMT 2007

Stefan Potyra wrote:
> It's not semi-random, but rather mainly based on activity (iirc,
> number of
> comments, number of advocations play a role in the order). The formula
> to calculate the order of displayed packages however is quite obscure,
> and I'm happy to change it to something more reasonable. What do you
> think about using FIFO (oldest first)? Other suggestions?

I think it would be cool if you made an RSS feed one could subscribe to,
on an FIFO basis. That way, it would be easy to monitor the activity on
REVU.

Another thing is that experienced non-MOTUs should be able to review
packages, which would help the flow through the pipeline, and also help
the MOTO-hopeful getting more experience.

-- Morten

--
Morten Kjeldgaard, Asc. professor, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Biology, Aarhus University