FTBFS list for Hardy

SPE Stani's Python Editor spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:46:43 GMT 2007

As promised, an improved version of the script.

Changes:
- fixed header row now remains visible when scrolling through table
- pre compile regular expressions
- distro and height of the table are now adjustable
- highlight row under cursor
- layout defined with css
- some minor refactoring
- added two functions to save or print the report

I've attached it to this mail as I don't have an immediate way to
publish it somewhere. As an example output see ftbfs.html inside the
tar archive.

Stani
--
http://photobatch.stani.be