FTBFS list for Hardy

SPE Stani's Python Editor spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 23:43:22 GMT 2007

That would be overkill. A more elegant solution is to fix the
headerrow. I see also some other room for improvement (such as
precompiling the regexes). I am working on an update and will post it
here soon. Luca, how long did it take to run the script?

Stani
--
http://photobatch.stani.be
http://pythonide.stani.be