Using DaD for merges

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Tue May 15 10:12:59 BST 2007

Moins,

Am Dienstag, den 15.05.2007, 11:00 +0200 schrieb Daniel Holbach:
> Hello everybody,
>
> what is the current state of affairs regarding DaD? Does it still have
> problems with generating diffs? Some of my packages were overwritten by
> Debian versions, because the diff was 0 lines long and this encouraged
> MOTUs and MOTU hopefuls to request syncs.

I'm using MoM again, since it's running again.
Most of the -0ubuntuX merges were not usable.

Think I requested a sync of gossip
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gossip/+bug/114211) but this
should be ok..., if not, please tell me, and/or just reject the bug.

Regards,

\sh

> Is this still a problem? Is somebody working on fixing those uploads?
>
> Why did nobody mail the mailing list about these problems earlier?

It was mentioned on irc...

\sh