UbuntuHugDay: 23 March 2007

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 20 19:15:35 GMT 2007

We will be holding the first of what will be weekly Hug Days on Friday,
March 23rd.  This also follows the Beta release of Feisty Fawn scheduled
for the 22nd.

So on 23 March 2007, in all timezones, we'll be meeting in #ubuntu-bugs
on irc.freenode.net for another Ubuntu Bug Day.

We'll be looking at bugs dealing with Feisty in particular:

We'll also be helping bugs without a home find the packages they belong

We'd also like to focus on forwarding bugs upstream as we may be able to
get fixes in Feisty:

As always we'll be accepting people into Ubuntu QA:

And we'll be doing our usual bug triage:

If you're interested in helping, please stop by.  And feel free to ask
bdmurray, dholbach and the rest of the team for ways to help out.

Hope to see you there!

Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com