Future of REVU and Debian Mentors

Andy Price andy-price at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 30 13:52:04 BST 2007

On 30/07/07 13:29, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> I'm sorry to say that REVU isn't really under development since some
> time. I'd be more than happy if some people would approach me and said:
> "I want to implement some of the ideas floating around REVU2". I think
> this would perhaps force me to start again coding on it. ATM, REVU is
> in maintenance only mode. :(

At one point I was getting interested in developing REVU but I think I
heard a rumour that launchpad was going to be used for reviewing
packages in future. Is that true?

Also, I had reservations about how difficult it would be to test any
changes I made to it. I guess if those  issues were cleared up I might
be interested in doing some REVU coding again, if only to scratch some
of my own itches.

--
Andy Price