Future of REVU and Debian Mentors

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Aug 3 06:56:08 BST 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007 21:01, Andy Price wrote:
> ... The ability for non-MOTUs to leave comments is the one advantage that
> launchpad has over REVU to me.

We've had discussions a number of times about setting up a group of MOTU
hopefuls that could comment, what it's lacked is someone to do the REVU
hacking.

> I think it would be good to throw some more ideas at the launchpad devs
> and help them to understand REVU feature requirements such as:

I think expending effort to make a proprietary product as good as the current
FOSS tool is mis-spending our effort and not an appropriate focus.

Scottt K