The last couple of weeks in MOTU

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:55:45 GMT 2006

Whoa!

It would be great to be able to do that, of course, very nice ;)
I'm afraid that's a lot of work though, and we don't have that much
time to spend on education matters.

>From my (very short) experience, I think the way to write
documentation on a matter is to have novices learn something and write
a doc immediately after, then have it checked by advanced users.

As I said before, I think #motu-school could be used more aswell (well
lately it wasn't priority #1 though). If some would find it a good
idea, I'd be glad to make an introduction to reviewing packages for
both MOTUs and MOTU Hopefuls (I think knowing how packages are
reviewed can help improving packaging) since it has been my main
activity in the last few months, or on cdbs or stuff like that (sorry
Andrew I'm not a packaging-without-cdbs-and-debhelper big fan,
although I appreciate the quality of the resulting packages :) ).

Raphaël