Open Sync Requests, Week 7

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Sun Feb 19 19:03:20 GMT 2006

As suggested by sistpoty, this is a test if my proposal of coordinating
sync requests via email on this mailing list actually works.

This is how it works: Once a week, I will post an accumulated list of
all open sync requests I currently have. To add a new package to be
synced, please reply to this email, NOT quoting this text. I will add it
in the email next week, if it has not been synced yet.

For each new sync request, please don't forget to change your subject
line, containing the package and the version to be synced. If you want
to comment on a sync request, just reply to that email.

I'll start with my list of open syncs. This currently is:

pkgsync_1.6
londonlaw_0.2.1-4
ipython_0.7.1-3
aspectc++_0.99+1.0pre2-4