UVF-Exception: wine 0.9.8

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sat Feb 18 04:31:42 GMT 2006

Thanks for repackaging Stephan, by the way.  I'm sorry I can't do it
myself, but I don't have a Dapper handy machine to play with (nor do I
have my key signed).

Anyway, I highly recommend this version of Wine over any other, mostly
due to the amazing amount of Direct3d improvements it's had - this is
the first version of Wine that quite a few DirectX 8 games were able to
run in (Icewind Dale 2, for instance), due to the finalization of some
backend Direct3d things.  Since there aren't any known regressions in
this one of consequence, we should definitely try and stabilize on this
one while we still can.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie