azureus seems to be dead and broken in edgy eft...

Steffen Mutter steffen at domainion.com
Wed Dec 13 20:24:27 GMT 2006

Hi there!

I  use only the sun-java stuff (even before it became GNU) and in the
past everything went fine, all other java based programs run well, but
azureus starts up and - nothing.
That's not the way it should be, I suppose and if you are interested,
I'd send you a strace output of what's happening.
Besides that you could check it out on your own, starting azueus on an
edgy eft 386  machine, I did this now on all machines I own (6) and it
seems to me that azureus is a broken package?

Any help appreciated...

Steffen