List of packages outdated in Ubuntu

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Wed Aug 23 08:02:32 BST 2006

Hi,

This email contains a list of packages which had newer versions in
Debian for a long time now. It would be great to work on them with
higher priority, so we could say something like :

  In Edgy, there is NO package that is older than the version
  in Debian as of Dapper release date.

(See http://tiber.tauware.de/~lucas/mergescountdown/mergescountdown.png
for the current state regarding this)

Disclaimers:
* there might be some false positive
* I haven't checked if sync bugs were filed

== Packages with a newer upstream release in Debian since at least Dapper
Release ==
ddclient
devilspie
gaim-meanwhile
gaphor
gnunet-gtk
gnuradio-core
ia32-libs
ocrad
openscenegraph
osgcal
php4-pear-log
resolvconf
rhythmbox-applet
stunnel4
tulip
viewpdf.app
xfce4-verve-plugin
xfonts-ayu
xfonts-mplus

== Packages with the same upstream release, but a newer Debian version,
since at least Dapper Release ==
(newer Debian version are very likely to fix packaging bugs, they
matter!)
bootchart
briquolo
clanlib