Sympa

Brandon Holtsclaw imbrandon at kubuntu.org
Mon Aug 7 00:38:01 BST 2006

Step #1
> If the version in Debian is not out of date and suits you, file a launchpad
> bug to request a sync (Cc archive on the bug to make sure they get it)
Step #2
 Grab a MOTU to ack it, someone is active most of the time in #ubuntu-motu or
just shoot an email off to this list will work also asking a MOTU to review
the sync request

Note: AFAIK its proper protocal to have the MOTU subscribe ubuntu-archive to
the bug incase changes need to be made to the description etc prior to
subscribing them as to not spam the ubuntu-archive email with unnessesary
changes to the filed bug. ( Could be wrong but thats how its been explaind to
me and the general proceedure thats followed in #ubuntu-motu )

Brandon
--
Brandon Holtsclaw
imbrandon at kubuntu.org