Team/person assignment for bug?

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Thu Dec 8 11:16:45 GMT 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 09:44:49PM +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> I have reported a bug against a particular package, and also attached a
> debdiff to that bug that fixes the issues outlined in the original bug
> post. Since the debdiff is a new package revision, should I assign the
> bug to any particular team/person, or do I simply ask someone to
> sponsor me for an upload for that package?

without knowing about what package this is about, I assume the debdiff
is small enough for being reviewable. If you need a sponsor to review
your stuff, please ask a motu in #ubuntu-motu to review it. Point to
your malone bug and if there is an uploader available he can upload the
package for you

if there is no one available at that time, it might be a good idea to
reassign the bug to motureviewers (the lp group).

If your debdiff is to big to be reviewed (e.g a new upstream version),
better upload it to REVU

regards,
	Reinhard