updated merge-list

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 9 00:56:52 GMT 2005

Hi folks,

the merge-list [1] has been updated to match latest MoM-logs [2], and thus
some merges that have been marked as fixed, are marked as new again.

In numbers, our new merge-count went up from 95 to 208.

Thanks to ajmitch, the database entries for the merge-list have now current
dapper/unstable versions for every source-package. If there is need, I can
add these to the webpage.

Technical details of update process:
The merge-list was updated processing keybuks MoM-logs by comparing current
dapper-versions to current unstable versions. A merge was reset to new state,
if the current dapper version was lower than the current debian versions.
Assigned merges were left as is.

Caveats:
- Since assigned bugs were left untouched, every assignee should take care
that he/she did the merge against the newest debian version currently
available.
- Lost update problem: In case s.o. already uploaded a package, which is older
than the current debian-version, and he/she marks the merge as fixed, this
bug will be marked as fixed and stay this way.

And one more thing: If you wonder about the "last: someone at whatsoever"
assignee of new merges: These are the very merges that where already done and
have been reset to new. The assignee will reflect the person who marked the
last merge as fixed.

Merge on ;)
	Stefan aka sistpoty.

P.S.:
I knew I'd break the list again, and so did I (offtime ~5 mins).
---
[1]: http://revu.tauware.de/~sistpoty/MoM/index.py?state=new
[2]: http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/ongoing-merge/LOGS/