primer3

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 07:47:52 GMT 2008

Hi Robert,

On Feb 17, 2008 1:00 PM, Robert Citek <robert.citek at gmail.com> wrote:
> What can I do to ensure that the latest release of primer 3 (1.1.3)
> appears in Hardy as well as appears as a backport for previous Ubuntu
> versions?

We are past Feature Freeze[0] in Ubuntu Hardy and getting in new
Upstream releases without a UVFe[1] is not possible I guess. However
if we can justify as to why the Upstream release is important for
users and needs to be considered for Hardy, the MOTUs might have a
look in.

Is the package already in Debian unstable? I mean the bug fixed version.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeatureFreeze
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess

Thanks and Regards,
Aanjhan