Becoming a MOTU

James Emerson jamesremerson at
Mon Jul 21 16:21:15 BST 2008

Greetings MOTU,

I am interesting in working to become a MOTU, so that I can give back to the
community that has give me so much.

My name is James and I am currently 20 years old, and working full time and
a University in the United States.

I work daily with a few linux/aix clusters, and use Ubuntu for my home
machines, as well as web servers and samba servers here at work.

I do not have a specific group of packages that I would like to work on, I
would just like to help wherever help is needed, I am dedicated to assisting
where I can,
and would like to help if someone can point me in the correct direction.

Thank you for your time,