MOTU Mentor request

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 10 14:00:48 BST 2008

Hello,
My name is Jad madi and I have been using Linux for quite long time,
although I did not come from academic technical background but being
in Linux environment makes me sort of technical guy, I usually make
liven out of php, python programming.

I started to use Ubuntu since Warty and just became Ubuntu Member
couple of weeks ago and now I'm interested in becoming a MOTU mainly
to contribute more to the community and maybe to get more people
enthusiastic about it in Jordan.

I'm a core member in Jolug, team leader of Ubuntu Jordan,
Ubunut-arabic (not properly formed yet) and now working on
establishing National Open Source office and I do believe that it is
the right time to put more effort in spreading the word about Linux
and Ubuntu in the Kingdom although unfortunately we still at phase of
explaining what is Linux and sometimes *another OS exists, believe it
or not!* but that's the advocacy work.

Back to MOTU I'm interested in python libs packaging but I don't mind
handling any other sort of packages.

https://launchpad.net/~jad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Syntux

I guess that's it, thank you all.

--
Your Freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while
you can.

http://Ubuntu.com/ Linux for Human Beings
http://Nashmi.org/ Ubuntu Jordan LoCo
Mobile: 962 77 7795404
Skype: jadmadi
1024D/1BC049D2
CBBB C94C 7F28 8F65 1696 CF01 82DD 2C87 1BC0 49D2