Nexicom - Status/Updates

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Sun Apr 10 13:54:10 UTC 2011

Hi there..

We requested to become a mirror some time ago and didn't hear much back
lately - today I was checking and noted the Apache logs were picking up
some pace on the ubuntu-releases ...

After checking a bit, I noticed we're listed for ubuntu-releases which
is wonderful - thank you.    Who do we contact to find out the status of
our ubuntu-archives request as we do not show up there?

Also, where should we send updates to?  We have since added FTP support
for both sites:

ftp://mirror.nexicom.net/pub/ubuntu-releases

ftp://mirror.nexicom.net/pub/ubuntu-archives

Thanks ;)

Paul

Paul Stewart

Senior Network Administrator