Free monitoring of your Ubuntu mirror

Mark Schouten mark at prevented.net
Wed Oct 14 21:36:30 BST 2009

Hi,

As emailed before [1], I've implemented Nagios monitoring on all Ubuntu
mirrors that can be found on Launchpad. You can find the Nagios
interface here: [2]. Login with username guest and password guest.

I can also send you emails about failing or recovering checks on your
mirror, that might give you insight on the reachability of your mirror
from my point of view (AS12859, The Netherlands). If you want these
notifications, let me know which mirror you manage and I'll send you
messages about that mirror.

If you want more info, let me know!

Regards,

[1]: