Mirrors & http support

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Wed Oct 29 12:40:49 GMT 2008

Hi,

have you ever got the dirlisting to work on lighttpd?
I am currently moving all our mirrors to a new machine with lighttpd.
But I would like to have the dirlisting work.

I tried enabling: dir-listing.show-header = "enable"
But this uses HEADER.txt not .html.

Any help would be appreciated.

Greets,

Florian Jensen