[Ubuntu-ma] Lot Ubuntu-ma, Vol 56, Parution 1

Bouchtaoui bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Mar 8 Déc 10:24:22 UTC 2015

Salam alikoum dear brothers and sisters :)
A mailinglist is kind of old school, maybe it's not a bad idea to have a
blog, Facebook/Google+/Twitter channel/page. Maybe even a LinkedIn page
to share latest activities, events and news. Time has changed, so we got
to change too, with the development of new technologies.

For example, what can Ubuntu mean for IoT (Internet of Things) and Lo-Ra
networks?
Ma3a salama :)