[Ubuntu-ma] Medi1Sat et Linux

jalalsemlali at gmail.com jalalsemlali at gmail.com
Lun 19 Juil 13:57:16 BST 2010

Thanks i am ok with that, my point was . The poeple are just users not tech. So they need solution for their need than demonstation about OS capability! Apple sell their products because they give solution (CLE ON MAIN). Thats why i said we shoud focus on video demostration how to do daily task like:  write email, openoffice, .. That convience user that a solution for their need and it's free also.   Some user believe when they pay for os they get good poduct and free os is useless. Finaly showing what we can do with Ubuntu worth more than shown' what Ubuntu is .