Ubuntu Global Jam: Location found!

Dirk Estievenart dirk.estievenart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:27:53 BST 2009

Hello,

The Ubuntu Global Jam in Luxembourg will be on* Saturday 03 October 2009,
from 13.00 - 16.00* in the* Books and Beans* Internet Cafe in Luxembourg!

Obviously drinks and food are provided (unfortunately at your own cost).

The Internet connection is free, but limited to WiFi only.

If possible, let us know if you will be there as soon as possible so that we
can estimate how many people will be present.

Program:

1. Getting to know each other (interests, skills, role in the team, ...)

2. Demo/trial of Ubuntu Karmic (the beta version should be available on
Thursday before the Global Jam )

3. Planning and organisation of the Ubuntu LoCo Team

4. How can we contribute to Ubuntu ?

Let me know if there are other things that you'd like to see on the program.

In order to stay informed I recommend, for those who haven't yet, to
subscribe to the Ubuntu-LU mailing list: ubuntu-lu at lists.ubuntu.com

Kind regards,

Dirk

--
http://www.dirkou.net
--

Bartosz Milewski - Physicist,Author,Programmer