[UCLP] Ubuntu Open Week session on Ubuntu Community Learning Project

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 5 14:38:31 GMT 2009

First off - welcome to the new members who have joined following my
Ubuntu Open Week presentation! It's great to see some new folks join
the list and some new faces in the #ubuntu-learning channel :)

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> As most of you know, I'll be doing an Ubuntu Open Week[0] session on
> the Ubuntu Community Learning Project on Tuesday, November 3rd at
> 20:00 UTC.

Logs from this session are now online:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/openweekKarmic/Learning

I think the session went well and the #ubuntu-classroom-chat channel
was busy, thanks to Martin for standing by to help field questions and
keep the discussion rolling in -chat and in #ubuntu-learning following
the session.

He's also posted a blog entry here:
http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/uow-the-ubuntu-learning-project/

And Nigel Babu is currently working with Martin to flesh out our
bazaar workflow document, we hope to have this completed within the
next week or so.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com