[UCLP] Team structure defined

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 10 13:56:41 BST 2009

Hi everyone,

Last night we voted upon the following General Team structure for
~ubuntu-learning:

1. Use LP to track membership in ~ubuntu-learning
2. Terms to be renewed annually
3. Moderated team
4. Requirements for General Membership :
    * Introduce yourself to the team and give us an idea of your
interests, skills, and how you see yourself working with the team,
introductions can happen via mailing list or IRC
    * Signed Code of Conduct on Launchpad.
5. Any of the five board members can approve new users following
introduction and confirmation that they have signed the CoC

Roles beyond the "General" team will be defined as the project matures.

Now that we have a team structure defined we're going to move forward
with a recruitment push - so blog! Bring on your course developers! We
don't have a theme for our Moodle site completed yet, but preliminary
courses can start being outlined and developed prior to that being
completed.

Meeting minutes here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning/Agenda/08102009
Logs here: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2009/08/10/%23ubuntu-meeting.html

Cheers.