[Ubuntu Leadership] Let's Reboot This Team (Again)!

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 5 09:58:27 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Svetlana Belkin <belkinsa at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> 3. Leader's Code of Conduct

To provide a bit of historical context, the key points of  old
Leadership CoC was folded into the CoC v2.0. The announcement here
explains in more detail what all was updated with v2.0:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-news-team/2012-November/001684.html

Part of the reason this was done was because we had no mechanism for
people to sign the LCoC, but we also didn't want to make a division in
the community between leaders and other contributors. People weren't
sure when they were "eligible" to sign the LCoC and in general the
guiding principles that were contained within should be observed and
understood by everyone anyway.