[Ubuntu Leadership] [IDEA]Guides for Leaders

SilverLion silverlion at posteo.org
Thu Sep 18 21:23:45 UTC 2014

Hello there,

>From my point of view we should not struggle with imagining any
scenarios that somehow could maybe happen someday. Being a good leader
means being able to adapt to all sorts of situations and personalities
to achieve the best efforts for the team.

By this I do not mean that the basic idea behind this is wrong. In my
personal opinion we should make the effort to be responsive to the teams
seeking our advise, take the time to look at the situation individually
and to analyze the opportunities we have under the given circumstances.
If the results are working out, we can dokument them at a central
location (I would suggest the wiki for this) and by this create a FAQ
for other Team Leader to which they can orient themselves with their own
teams.

All the Best!
Silverlion