Ubuntu-LB Lubuntu 12.04 CDs

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:42:22 UTC 2012

Hi Rami,

Thanks for your reply and I was wondering why you are the only one who
replies? I hope to meet more people :)

Hmmm, I will do my best to burn 15-20 CDs and I must start from now because
I have lots of stuff to do on daily basis :)

Yes, I'm aware of that installation event and hope when I will meet some of
you, you guys can bring some of your old machines with you :D

Looks like you are the leader of this group, Rami?
I will send my phone number once I will get one.

See you all :)